THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, November 07, 2005

Good bye "Miss" title...


Salamzzz....
11 December 2004 the most memorable date in my life. I've changed my title from 'Cik' to 'Puan'. Becoming Mrs. Effende (my beloved hubby). If somebody ask me.... nak bersanding skali lagi tak??? I'll say YES!!! u know y??? I wanna enjoy being 'Raja Sehari' skali lagi.... ermmm.... nak buat aper yg tak menjadi time my wedding ari tu. Apa2 pun Alhamdulillah... every thing goes smoothly... I used to say a million of THANK YOU SO MUCH to all my family, relatives, friends, cousin, neighbours.... and all people.
Becoming 'isteri orang' is not easy as how to sebut that word. There is a lot of sacrifies in our life. We have to sacrify times with our own family... the most important things... must have "give and take" word in our rumahtangga..... must be patient ..... and understanding person... being cool person is the most important in our rumahtangga life...
And also becoming 'suami oramg' also not that easy... the most important ranking in 'suami orang' life is:
1. Ur wife
2. Ur mother @ father
3.Ur mother @ father in law
4. Ur siblings
5. Ur wife's siblings.
Anyway for those who will marry don't be affraid with all my words... all this a reality... and there is a lot of happiness in marriage... having our own home... our own family... and our own life... no body control our life.....
This coming December will be my 1st anniversary..... hope it will be the most memorable in my life and my hubby life.

0 comments: